Electrical Contracting Services
We pride ourselves in consistently performing in a manner that has distinguished us from our competition. We demonstrate our performance planning, industry expertise, and efficient work ethics continually, confirming that our clients are very important members of our team. We are member of ESA Authorized Contractor Program (Electrical Safety Authority).
Our full scope of electrical contracting services include the following:
- General Electrical Service and Maintenance
- Thermograph digital infrared inspections
- Power and Distribution design, installation and maintenance
- Breaker panel inserts (retrofit glass fuse to breakers)
- Energy saving lighting retrofit studies and installations
- Parking lot post light design, installation and maintenance services
- PLC programming
- Custom home automation design and installation
- Rewiring of vintage homes Electric Vehicle Charging Systems
- Electric Vehicle Charging Systems
Com-Plex Systems Ltd. provides emergency repair and scheduled service of generators, transfer switches, switchgear and control panels.
- Emergency diagnosis & repair – available 24/7
- Scheduled maintenance services
- Preventative maintenance agreements
- Turnkey design & build services
- Resistive load bank testing
- Light level inspections & calculation
Electric Vehicle Charging Systems
Consumer popularity is driving the increase demand of Electric Vehicles in Canada leaving Commercial, Residential and Industrial properties with massive retrofit projects. From single chargers, pay-per-use networks and complete maintenance services Com-Plex Systems Ltd. is your partner in the EVE revolution.
- Underground Parking EV Charger Retrofits
- Pay-Per-Use Chargers
- Commercial/Retail Charging
- Electrical Service Upgrades
Emergency Lighting Systems
Emergency lighting ensure egress pathways and hazards are visible in the event of a power outage. Our team of electricians and life safety experts are proficient in installing, testing and maintaining these important components.
- Emergency Lighting System Testing
- Emergency Lighting System Repair
- Central Inverter Systems
- Emergency Lighting System Retrofits & Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Emergency Lighting System Consultation/Design
Energy Efficiency Retrofits
Rising energy costs and environmental damage are increasing the need to maintain high energy efficiency. Contact us to learn more about these efficiency measures and government financial assistance programs.
- LED Lighting retrofits/installations
- Thermal Inspections
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Energy Consultation
Join Our Team Today !
5466 Gorvan Drive, L4W 3E8
Canada L4W 3E8